Is July the right time of year to list a home for sale? It's certainly not a bad time to list. Here are 5 reasons people buy real estate in the summer.
1. Buyers are relocated to Victoria for their job
2. Buyers from colder parts of the country generally sell their homes later in the spring (after the snow has melted) and move here for a warmer climate
3. Buyers are sick of renting
4. Parents buy investment properties for their University aged kids to live in
5. It took a little longer than expected to sell a home in the Spring, so buyers buy in the Summer!
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our eReport by clicking here