October 17th 2013, 7-8:30
3020 Blanshard St., Victoria, BC
We are excited to bring you Kerry Johnson, an international speaker and best selling author who is brilliantly insightful and hilarious! Be prepared to be enlightened, educated and entertained, all in one evening!
What you will learn:
1) How to stop your tendency to do nothing while losing money
2) The bandwagon effect: why you will lose money taking advice when everyone agrees.
3) Why you will listen only to information that supports your biases
4) Why found money seems less valuable than money you earn
5) Why information you recently heard seems the most accurate, and how that will cause you to lose money
About the Presenter
Kerry Johnson is an international speaker and best selling author of 6 books including, “Mastering the Game”, and “Peak Performance: How to Increase Your Business By 60% in 6 weeks.” And “WillPower: The secrets of self discipline”. He has an MBA and Ph.D. in psychology. See more on his website here: http://www.kerryjohnson.com/
Tickets Required - I have a number of complementary tickets available, so if you are interested in coming, please click here to fill in this online form.
We will also be raising funds for the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, which supports women and children shelters in Victoria. Your donations and support will help strengthen our community by giving women and their family a safe place to escape from domestic violence.